You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Shooter Suite for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Shooter Suite from your PCTeam V.R
. Take a look here
for more details on Team V.R. Please open http://www.redgiant.com/products/all/shooter-suite
if you want to read more on Shooter Suite on Team V.R's page. Shooter Suite is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Giant directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Shooter Suite is C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Giant\unins000.exe. BulletProof.exe is the Shooter Suite's main executable file and it occupies approximately 6.72 MB (7044608 bytes) on disk.
Shooter Suite is comprised of the following executables which occupy 10.24 MB (10739866
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- unins001.exe (719.66 KB)
- BulletProof.exe (6.72 MB)
- grinder64.exe (1.66 MB)
The current web page applies to Shooter Suite version 12.6.0
only. You can find below a few links to other Shooter Suite versions:
...click to view all...
Shooter Suite is a program released by Team V.R. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. This is hard because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Shooter Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Shooter Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Shooter Suite or simply activate the Search field and type in "Shooter Suite". If it is installed on your PC the Shooter Suite application will be found automatically. After you click Shooter Suite in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Shooter Suite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Shooter Suite:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.redgiant.com/products/all/shooter-suite
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Giant\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Shooter Suite.
8. After removing Shooter Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Shooter Suite that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Shooter Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Shooter Suite by Team V.R from your PC, nor are we saying that Shooter Suite by Team V.R is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Shooter Suite in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-07-09 00:55:13.443