Shooter Suite is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Shooter Suite from your PCTeam V.R
. You can find out more on Team V.R or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.redgiant.com/products/all/shooter-suite
to get more data about Shooter Suite on Team V.R's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Red Giant folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Red Giant\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Shooter Suite. The application's main executable file occupies 6.37 MB (6682928 bytes) on disk and is titled Offload.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Shooter Suite. They occupy 19.94 MB (20905257
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- Offload.exe (6.37 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (11.54 MB)
- PE3W.exe (888.00 KB)
This info is about Shooter Suite version 12.7.1
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Shooter Suite:
...click to view all...
Shooter Suite is a program released by Team V.R. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to erase Shooter Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Shooter Suite with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Shooter Suite or simply activate the Search field and type in "Shooter Suite". If it is installed on your PC the Shooter Suite application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Shooter Suite in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Shooter Suite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Shooter Suite:
- The software company is: http://www.redgiant.com/products/all/shooter-suite
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Red Giant\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Shooter Suite.
8. After uninstalling Shooter Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Shooter Suite that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Shooter Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Shooter Suite by Team V.R from your computer, we are not saying that Shooter Suite by Team V.R is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Shooter Suite supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:10:47.107