Sharpener Pro 3.0
This info is about Sharpener Pro 3.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Sharpener Pro 3.0 from your PCNik Software, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Nik Software, Inc.. Sharpener Pro 3.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Nik Software\Sharpener Pro 3.0 for Lightroom folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Sharpener Pro 3.0 is C:\Program Files\Nik Software\Sharpener Pro 3.0 for Lightroom\Uninstall Sharpener Pro 3.0.exe. Sharpener Pro 3.0's primary file takes around 518.84 KB (531288 bytes) and is called Uninstall Sharpener Pro 3.0.exe.
Sharpener Pro 3.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.87 MB (12445016
bytes) on disk.
- SHP3OS.exe (5.90 MB)
- SHP3RPS.exe (5.47 MB)
- Uninstall Sharpener Pro 3.0.exe (518.84 KB)
This page is about Sharpener Pro 3.0 version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other versions of Sharpener Pro 3.0:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Sharpener Pro 3.0:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Nik Software\Sharpener Pro 3.0
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom\External Editor Presets\Sharpener Pro 3.0 1 Presharpener.lrtemplate
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom\External Editor Presets\Sharpener Pro 3.0 2 OutputSharpener.lrtemplate
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Nik Software\Sharpener Pro 3.0\SHP_3_0.OutputSharpening.qss
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\Nik Software Complete Collection Manual\Sharpener Pro.pdf
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Sharpener Pro 3.0
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Sharpener Pro 3.0\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Sharpener Pro 3.0\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Sharpener Pro 3.0\UninstallString
Sharpener Pro 3.0 is an application by the software company Nik Software, Inc.. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Sharpener Pro 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Sharpener Pro 3.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Sharpener Pro 3.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sharpener Pro 3.0". If it is installed on your PC the Sharpener Pro 3.0 program will be found very quickly. When you click Sharpener Pro 3.0 in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Sharpener Pro 3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Sharpener Pro 3.0.
8. After removing Sharpener Pro 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sharpener Pro 3.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sharpener Pro 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Sharpener Pro 3.0 by Nik Software, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Sharpener Pro 3.0 by Nik Software, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sharpener Pro 3.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-04 13:19:06.027