Sharpener Pro 3.0
This web page is about Sharpener Pro 3.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Sharpener Pro 3.0 from your computerNik Software, Inc.
. Further information on Nik Software, Inc. can be seen here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5\Plug-ins\Nik Software\Sharpener Pro 3.0 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Sharpener Pro 3.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5\Plug-ins\Nik Software\Sharpener Pro 3.0\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Uninstall.exe is the Sharpener Pro 3.0's main executable file and it takes about 447.16 KB (457894 bytes) on disk.
Sharpener Pro 3.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 447.16 KB (457894
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (447.16 KB)
The current web page applies to Sharpener Pro 3.0 version 126.96.36.199
alone. For other Sharpener Pro 3.0 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Sharpener Pro 3.0 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Sharpener Pro 3.0:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Sharpener Pro 3
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IDM\Best Plugins for Photoshop\Plugins\Nik Sharpener Pro
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IDM\Best Plugins for Photoshop\Plugins\PixelGenius Photokit Sharpener
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Sharpener Pro 3\SharpenerPro3.cfg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom\External Editor Presets\Sharpener Pro 3- (1) RAW Presharpener.lrtemplate
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom\External Editor Presets\Sharpener Pro 3- (2) Output Sharpener.lrtemplate
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IDM\Best Plugins for Photoshop\Plugins\Nik Sharpener Pro\Setup.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IDM\Best Plugins for Photoshop\Plugins\PixelGenius Photokit Sharpener\Cracked File\PhotoKit Sharpener.8li
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IDM\Best Plugins for Photoshop\Plugins\PixelGenius Photokit Sharpener\Setup.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\PhotoKit Sharpener.8li.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Nik Software\Sharpener Pro 3.0
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Sharpener Pro 3.0
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Nik Software\Sharpener Pro 3.0
Sharpener Pro 3.0 is a program by the software company Nik Software, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove Sharpener Pro 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Sharpener Pro 3.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Sharpener Pro 3.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sharpener Pro 3.0". If it is installed on your PC the Sharpener Pro 3.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Sharpener Pro 3.0 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Sharpener Pro 3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sharpener Pro 3.0.
8. After uninstalling Sharpener Pro 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Sharpener Pro 3.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sharpener Pro 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Sharpener Pro 3.0 by Nik Software, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Sharpener Pro 3.0 by Nik Software, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sharpener Pro 3.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 07:50:32.937