Sharpener Pro 3.0
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Sharpener Pro 3.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Sharpener Pro 3.0 from your computerNik Software, Inc.
. Further information on Nik Software, Inc. can be found here
. Sharpener Pro 3.0 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5\Plug-ins\Nik Software\Sharpener Pro 3.0 directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Sharpener Pro 3.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5\Plug-ins\Nik Software\Sharpener Pro 3.0\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Sharpener Pro 3.0's main file takes around 463.03 KB (474144 bytes) and its name is Uninstall.exe.
The executables below are part of Sharpener Pro 3.0. They occupy about 463.03 KB (474144
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (463.03 KB)
This page is about Sharpener Pro 3.0 version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Sharpener Pro 3.0:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Sharpener Pro 3.0 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Nik Software\Sharpener Pro 3.0
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Sharpener Pro 3.0
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Nik Software\Sharpener Pro 3.0
Sharpener Pro 3.0 is an application released by the software company Nik Software, Inc.. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove Sharpener Pro 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Sharpener Pro 3.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Sharpener Pro 3.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sharpener Pro 3.0". The Sharpener Pro 3.0 application will be found very quickly. After you click Sharpener Pro 3.0 in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Sharpener Pro 3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Sharpener Pro 3.0.
8. After uninstalling Sharpener Pro 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Sharpener Pro 3.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sharpener Pro 3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Sharpener Pro 3.0 by Nik Software, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Sharpener Pro 3.0 by Nik Software, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Sharpener Pro 3.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-11 15:46:19.260