Sharpener Pro 3.0
Sharpener Pro 3.0 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Sharpener Pro 3.0 from your computerNik Software, Inc.
. Further information on Nik Software, Inc. can be found here
. Sharpener Pro 3.0 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Nik Software\Sharpener Pro 3.0 for Lightroom directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall Sharpener Pro 3.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Nik Software\Sharpener Pro 3.0 for Lightroom\Uninstall Sharpener Pro 3.0.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Uninstall Sharpener Pro 3.0.exe is the Sharpener Pro 3.0's primary executable file and it takes about 518.84 KB (531288 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Sharpener Pro 3.0. They take 11.87 MB (12445016
bytes) on disk.
- SHP3OS.exe (5.90 MB)
- SHP3RPS.exe (5.47 MB)
- Uninstall Sharpener Pro 3.0.exe (518.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Sharpener Pro 3.0. You can find below info on other application versions of Sharpener Pro 3.0:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and Windows registry entries can be left behind when you want to remove Sharpener Pro 3.0 from your PC.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Sharpener Pro 3.0:
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS6\Plug-ins\Nik Software\Sharpener Pro 3.0
- C:\Program Files\Nik Software\Sharpener Pro 3.0 for Lightroom
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS6\Plug-ins\Nik Software\Sharpener Pro 3.0\Help\batch.html
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS6\Plug-ins\Nik Software\Sharpener Pro 3.0\Help\control_points.html
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS6\Plug-ins\Nik Software\Sharpener Pro 3.0\Help\favicon.ico
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS6\Plug-ins\Nik Software\Sharpener Pro 3.0\Help\help_styles.css
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Nik Software\Sharpener Pro 3.0
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Sharpener Pro 3.0
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Sharpener Pro 3.0\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Sharpener Pro 3.0\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Sharpener Pro 3.0\UninstallString
Sharpener Pro 3.0 is a program released by the software company Nik Software, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove Sharpener Pro 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Sharpener Pro 3.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Sharpener Pro 3.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sharpener Pro 3.0". If it exists on your system the Sharpener Pro 3.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Sharpener Pro 3.0 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Sharpener Pro 3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sharpener Pro 3.0.
8. After removing Sharpener Pro 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Sharpener Pro 3.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sharpener Pro 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Sharpener Pro 3.0 by Nik Software, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Sharpener Pro 3.0 by Nik Software, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Sharpener Pro 3.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:04:11.830