Sharpener Pro 3.0
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Sharpener Pro 3.0 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Sharpener Pro 3.0 from your computerNik Software, Inc.
. Further information on Nik Software, Inc. can be found here
. Usually the Sharpener Pro 3.0 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nik Software\Sharpener Pro 3.0 for Lightroom folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Sharpener Pro 3.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Nik Software\Sharpener Pro 3.0 for Lightroom\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.69 MB (4915200 bytes) on disk and is labeled SHP3OS.exe.
Sharpener Pro 3.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 9.59 MB (10055955
bytes) on disk:
- SHP3OS.exe (4.69 MB)
- SHP3RPS.exe (4.46 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (456.27 KB)
This info is about Sharpener Pro 3.0 version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Sharpener Pro 3.0:
...click to view all...
Sharpener Pro 3.0 is an application by the software company Nik Software, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove Sharpener Pro 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Sharpener Pro 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Sharpener Pro 3.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sharpener Pro 3.0". If it is installed on your PC the Sharpener Pro 3.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Sharpener Pro 3.0 in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Sharpener Pro 3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sharpener Pro 3.0.
8. After removing Sharpener Pro 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Sharpener Pro 3.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sharpener Pro 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Sharpener Pro 3.0 by Nik Software, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Sharpener Pro 3.0 by Nik Software, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sharpener Pro 3.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-14 12:55:27.773