This page is about Sequoia for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Sequoia from your computerThinkbox Software
. You can find out more on Thinkbox Software or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Thinkbox\Sequoia directory (same installation drive as Windows). Sequoia's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Thinkbox\Sequoia\uninstall.exe. Sequoia's primary file takes around 11.80 MB (12377600 bytes) and its name is Sequoia.exe.
Sequoia is comprised of the following executables which take 22.54 MB (23635541
bytes) on disk:
- Sequoia.exe (11.80 MB)
- uninstall.exe (3.88 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
The current page applies to Sequoia version 126.96.36.199665
alone. You can find below a few links to other Sequoia releases:
Sequoia is an application released by the software company Thinkbox Software. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Sequoia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Sequoia from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Sequoia or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sequoia". If it exists on your system the Sequoia app will be found automatically. After you click Sequoia in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Sequoia, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sequoia.
8. After uninstalling Sequoia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Sequoia that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sequoia using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Sequoia by Thinkbox Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Sequoia by Thinkbox Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sequoia in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-19 03:46:40.247