This page is about Sequoia for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Sequoia from your computerThinkbox Software
. You can find out more on Thinkbox Software or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Thinkbox\Sequoia directory (same installation drive as Windows). Sequoia's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Thinkbox\Sequoia\uninstall.exe. Sequoia's primary file takes around 11.80 MB (12377600 bytes) and its name is Sequoia.exe.
Sequoia is comprised of the following executables which take 22.54 MB (23635541
bytes) on disk:
- Sequoia.exe (11.80 MB)
- uninstall.exe (3.88 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
The current page applies to Sequoia version 126.96.36.199665
alone. You can find below a few links to other Sequoia releases:
Sequoia is an application released by the software company Thinkbox Software. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Sequoia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Sequoia from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Sequoia or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sequoia". If it is installed on your PC the Sequoia program will be found very quickly. When you select Sequoia in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Sequoia, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sequoia.
8. After uninstalling Sequoia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Sequoia that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sequoia using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Sequoia by Thinkbox Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Sequoia by Thinkbox Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sequoia in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-19 03:46:40.247