Sequoia is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Sequoia from your systemThinkbox Software
. Further information on Thinkbox Software can be found here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Thinkbox\Sequoia directory (same installation drive as Windows). Sequoia's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Thinkbox\Sequoia\uninstall.exe. Sequoia.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 36.22 MB (37976576 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Sequoia. They take about 203.69 MB (213581444
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Sequoia.exe (36.22 MB)
- Sequoia1.exe (36.23 MB)
- Sequoia2.exe (11.95 MB)
- uninstall.exe (3.88 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- Sequoia.exe (8.72 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.83 MB)
This info is about Sequoia version 220.127.116.113663
alone. Click on the links below for other Sequoia versions:
Sequoia is an application offered by Thinkbox Software. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to remove Sequoia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Sequoia from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Sequoia or simply click the Search field and type in "Sequoia". The Sequoia app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Sequoia in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Sequoia, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sequoia.
8. After uninstalling Sequoia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Sequoia which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sequoia with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Sequoia by Thinkbox Software from your PC, we are not saying that Sequoia by Thinkbox Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sequoia in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 21:25:30.497