Sequoia is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Sequoia from your systemThinkbox Software
. Further information on Thinkbox Software can be found here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Thinkbox\Sequoia directory (same installation drive as Windows). Sequoia's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Thinkbox\Sequoia\uninstall.exe. Sequoia.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 36.22 MB (37976576 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Sequoia. They take about 203.69 MB (213581444
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Sequoia.exe (36.22 MB)
- Sequoia1.exe (36.23 MB)
- Sequoia2.exe (11.95 MB)
- uninstall.exe (3.88 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- Sequoia.exe (8.72 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.83 MB)
This info is about Sequoia version 18.104.22.1683663
alone. Click on the links below for other Sequoia versions:
Sequoia is an application offered by Thinkbox Software. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to remove Sequoia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Sequoia from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Sequoia or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sequoia". The Sequoia application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Sequoia in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Sequoia, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sequoia.
8. After uninstalling Sequoia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Sequoia which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sequoia with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Sequoia by Thinkbox Software from your PC, we are not saying that Sequoia by Thinkbox Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sequoia in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 21:25:30.497