Sequoia is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Sequoia from your systemThinkbox Software
. More information about Thinkbox Software can be found here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Thinkbox\Sequoia directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Thinkbox\Sequoia\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Sequoia. Sequoia.exe is the Sequoia's primary executable file and it takes circa 36.22 MB (37976576 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Sequoia. They take about 203.69 MB (213581444
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Sequoia.exe (36.22 MB)
- Sequoia1.exe (36.23 MB)
- Sequoia2.exe (11.95 MB)
- uninstall.exe (3.88 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- Sequoia.exe (8.72 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.83 MB)
This page is about Sequoia version 22.214.171.1241
only. Click on the links below for other Sequoia versions:
Sequoia is a program released by Thinkbox Software. Some people choose to remove this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to remove Sequoia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Sequoia with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Sequoia or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sequoia". If it is installed on your PC the Sequoia app will be found very quickly. When you select Sequoia in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Sequoia, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sequoia.
8. After uninstalling Sequoia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Sequoia which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sequoia using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Sequoia by Thinkbox Software from your computer, we are not saying that Sequoia by Thinkbox Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sequoia supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 21:25:30.507