Sequoia is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Sequoia from your systemThinkbox Software
. More information about Thinkbox Software can be found here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Thinkbox\Sequoia directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Thinkbox\Sequoia\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Sequoia. Sequoia.exe is the Sequoia's primary executable file and it takes circa 36.22 MB (37976576 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Sequoia. They take about 203.69 MB (213581444
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Sequoia.exe (36.22 MB)
- Sequoia1.exe (36.23 MB)
- Sequoia2.exe (11.95 MB)
- uninstall.exe (3.88 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- Sequoia.exe (8.72 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.83 MB)
This page is about Sequoia version 220.127.116.111
only. Click on the links below for other Sequoia versions:
Sequoia is a program released by Thinkbox Software. Some people choose to remove this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to remove Sequoia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Sequoia with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Sequoia or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sequoia". If it is installed on your PC the Sequoia app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Sequoia in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Sequoia, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sequoia.
8. After uninstalling Sequoia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Sequoia which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sequoia using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Sequoia by Thinkbox Software from your computer, we are not saying that Sequoia by Thinkbox Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sequoia supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 21:25:30.507