Sequoia is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Sequoia from your systemThinkbox Software
. More information on Thinkbox Software can be found here
. Usually the Sequoia application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Thinkbox\Sequoia folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Thinkbox\Sequoia\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Sequoia. Sequoia's main file takes about 8.72 MB (9141760 bytes) and its name is Sequoia.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Sequoia. They take 19.42 MB (20368533
bytes) on disk.
- Sequoia.exe (8.72 MB)
- uninstall.exe (3.88 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.83 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.27.05
of Sequoia. Click on the links below for other Sequoia versions:
Sequoia is an application by the software company Thinkbox Software. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Sequoia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Sequoia from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Sequoia or simply click the Search field and type in "Sequoia". If it exists on your system the Sequoia program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Sequoia in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Sequoia, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Sequoia.
8. After uninstalling Sequoia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Sequoia which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sequoia using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sequoia by Thinkbox Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Sequoia by Thinkbox Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sequoia supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-01 12:23:34.683