Sequoia is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Sequoia from your systemThinkbox Software
. Open here
for more info on Thinkbox Software. Sequoia is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Thinkbox\Sequoia folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Sequoia is C:\Program Files\Thinkbox\Sequoia\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Sequoia's main file takes about 35.64 MB (37369344 bytes) and its name is Sequoia.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Sequoia. They take about 53.24 MB (55822436
bytes) on disk.
- Sequoia.exe (35.64 MB)
- uninstall.exe (3.88 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
The current page applies to Sequoia version 184.108.40.20662
alone. Click on the links below for other Sequoia versions:
Sequoia is an application marketed by Thinkbox Software. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Sequoia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Sequoia from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Sequoia or simply click the Search field and type in "Sequoia". If it is installed on your PC the Sequoia application will be found automatically. After you click Sequoia in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Sequoia, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Sequoia.
8. After removing Sequoia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Sequoia which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sequoia with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Sequoia by Thinkbox Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Sequoia by Thinkbox Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sequoia in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-26 12:18:56.913