Send Anywhere is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Send Anywhere from your PCEstmob Inc.
. Further information on Estmob Inc. can be seen here
. More information about Send Anywhere can be found at https://send-anywhere.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Send Anywhere directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Send Anywhere by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Send Anywhere\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. sendanywhere.exe is the Send Anywhere's main executable file and it takes approximately 3.19 MB (3347192 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Send Anywhere. They take an average of 4.01 MB (4200857
bytes) on disk.
- GUP.exe (132.00 KB)
- sendanywhere.exe (3.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
This info is about Send Anywhere version 0.12.16
only. Click on the links below for other Send Anywhere versions:
...click to view all...
Send Anywhere is a program marketed by the software company Estmob Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Send Anywhere is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Send Anywhere with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Send Anywhere or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Send Anywhere". If it is installed on your PC the Send Anywhere application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Send Anywhere in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Send Anywhere, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Send Anywhere:
- The software company is: https://send-anywhere.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Send Anywhere\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Send Anywhere.
8. After uninstalling Send Anywhere, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Send Anywhere which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Send Anywhere using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Send Anywhere by Estmob Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Send Anywhere by Estmob Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Send Anywhere in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-08 04:36:36.937