This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Send Anywhere for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Send Anywhere from your PCEstmob Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Estmob Inc.. You can see more info related to Send Anywhere at https://send-anywhere.com
. Send Anywhere is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Send Anywhere directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can uninstall Send Anywhere by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Send Anywhere\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named sendanywhere.exe and its approximative size is 3.05 MB (3196152 bytes).
Send Anywhere is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.86 MB (4049817
bytes) on disk:
- GUP.exe (132.00 KB)
- sendanywhere.exe (3.05 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
This web page is about Send Anywhere version 0.9.22
only. You can find here a few links to other Send Anywhere releases:
...click to view all...
Send Anywhere is a program by Estmob Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase Send Anywhere is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Send Anywhere with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Send Anywhere or simply click the Search feature and type in "Send Anywhere". If it is installed on your PC the Send Anywhere application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Send Anywhere in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Send Anywhere, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Send Anywhere:
- The web site of the application is: https://send-anywhere.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Send Anywhere\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Send Anywhere.
8. After removing Send Anywhere, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Send Anywhere that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Send Anywhere with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Send Anywhere by Estmob Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Send Anywhere by Estmob Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Send Anywhere supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 08:27:57.333