Send Anywhere is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Send Anywhere from your computerEstmob Inc.
. Further information on Estmob Inc. can be seen here
. Please open https://send-anywhere.com
if you want to read more on Send Anywhere on Estmob Inc.'s web page. Usually the Send Anywhere application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Send Anywhere folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Send Anywhere is C:\Program Files\Send Anywhere\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. sendanywhere.exe is the Send Anywhere's primary executable file and it occupies around 3.99 MB (4186360 bytes) on disk.
Send Anywhere installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.84 MB (5077649
bytes) on disk.
- sendanywhere.exe (3.99 MB)
- snda_updt.exe (167.74 KB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Send Anywhere. You can find below info on other versions of Send Anywhere:
...click to view all...
Send Anywhere is an application offered by the software company Estmob Inc.. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to remove Send Anywhere is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Send Anywhere using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Send Anywhere or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Send Anywhere". If it is installed on your PC the Send Anywhere app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Send Anywhere in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Send Anywhere, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Send Anywhere:
- The publisher is: https://send-anywhere.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Send Anywhere\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Send Anywhere.
8. After uninstalling Send Anywhere, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Send Anywhere which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Send Anywhere with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Send Anywhere by Estmob Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Send Anywhere by Estmob Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Send Anywhere in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 10:20:10.380