This web page is about Send Anywhere for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Send Anywhere from your PCEstmob Inc.
. You can read more on Estmob Inc. or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Send Anywhere can be found at https://send-anywhere.com
. Send Anywhere is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Send Anywhere folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can remove Send Anywhere by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Send Anywhere\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled sendanywhere.exe and occupies 5.29 MB (5549752 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Send Anywhere. They take 6.23 MB (6533649
bytes) on disk.
- sendanywhere.exe (5.29 MB)
- snda_updt.exe (258.18 KB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
The current page applies to Send Anywhere version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below a few links to other Send Anywhere releases:
...click to view all...
Send Anywhere is an application offered by Estmob Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall Send Anywhere is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Send Anywhere with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Send Anywhere or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Send Anywhere". The Send Anywhere program will be found very quickly. When you click Send Anywhere in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Send Anywhere, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Send Anywhere:
- The publisher is: https://send-anywhere.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Send Anywhere\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Send Anywhere.
8. After removing Send Anywhere, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Send Anywhere that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Send Anywhere using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Send Anywhere by Estmob Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Send Anywhere by Estmob Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Send Anywhere supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-31 00:56:18.583