You can find on this page details on how to remove Send Anywhere for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Send Anywhere from your PCEstmob Inc.
. You can find out more on Estmob Inc. or check for application updates here
. Further information about Send Anywhere can be seen at https://send-anywhere.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Send Anywhere folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Send Anywhere by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Send Anywhere\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Send Anywhere's primary file takes about 3.05 MB (3196664 bytes) and is called sendanywhere.exe.
Send Anywhere installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.86 MB (4050329
bytes) on disk.
- GUP.exe (132.00 KB)
- sendanywhere.exe (3.05 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.1.7
of Send Anywhere. For more Send Anywhere versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Send Anywhere is a program released by the software company Estmob Inc.. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase Send Anywhere is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Send Anywhere using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Send Anywhere or simply click the Search feature and type in "Send Anywhere". The Send Anywhere program will be found very quickly. When you click Send Anywhere in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Send Anywhere, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Send Anywhere:
- The web site of the application is: https://send-anywhere.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Send Anywhere\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Send Anywhere.
8. After removing Send Anywhere, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Send Anywhere that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Send Anywhere using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Send Anywhere by Estmob Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Send Anywhere by Estmob Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Send Anywhere in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-28 07:54:21.950