You can find on this page details on how to remove Scanitto Pro for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Scanitto Pro from your computerMasters ITC Software
. Additional info about Masters ITC Software can be seen here
. You can get more details on Scanitto Pro at http://www.masterslabs.com
. Scanitto Pro is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Scanitto Pro directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Scanitto Pro is "C:\Program Files\Scanitto Pro\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. scanittopro.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.59 MB (2720256 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Scanitto Pro. They occupy about 3.26 MB (3415898
bytes) on disk.
- scanittopro.exe (2.59 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
The current web page applies to Scanitto Pro version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Scanitto Pro:
...click to view all...
Scanitto Pro is an application released by Masters ITC Software. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Scanitto Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Scanitto Pro from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Scanitto Pro or simply click the Search feature and type in "Scanitto Pro". If it is installed on your PC the Scanitto Pro app will be found very quickly. When you click Scanitto Pro in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Scanitto Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Scanitto Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.masterslabs.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Scanitto Pro\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Scanitto Pro.
8. After removing Scanitto Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Scanitto Pro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Scanitto Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Scanitto Pro by Masters ITC Software from your PC, we are not saying that Scanitto Pro by Masters ITC Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Scanitto Pro in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 07:00:03.327