This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Scanitto Pro for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Scanitto Pro from your systemMasters ITC Software
. You can find out more on Masters ITC Software or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.scanitto.com
if you want to read more on Scanitto Pro on Masters ITC Software's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Scanitto Pro folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Scanitto Pro is C:\Program Files (x86)\Scanitto Pro\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 4.80 MB (5030264 bytes) on disk and is called scanittopro.exe.
The executable files below are part of Scanitto Pro. They take an average of 7.22 MB (7569441
bytes) on disk.
- scanittopro.exe (4.80 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (1.74 MB)
The current page applies to Scanitto Pro version 184.108.40.206
only. For more Scanitto Pro versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Scanitto Pro is an application by the software company Masters ITC Software. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to erase Scanitto Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Scanitto Pro from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Scanitto Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "Scanitto Pro". If it is installed on your PC the Scanitto Pro program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Scanitto Pro in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Scanitto Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Scanitto Pro:
- The publisher is: http://www.scanitto.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Scanitto Pro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Scanitto Pro.
8. After uninstalling Scanitto Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Scanitto Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Scanitto Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Scanitto Pro by Masters ITC Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Scanitto Pro by Masters ITC Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Scanitto Pro in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 06:48:32.013