This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Scanitto Pro for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Scanitto Pro from your systemMasters ITC Software
. You can find out more on Masters ITC Software or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.scanitto.com
if you want to read more on Scanitto Pro on Masters ITC Software's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Scanitto Pro folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Scanitto Pro is C:\Program Files (x86)\Scanitto Pro\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 4.80 MB (5030264 bytes) on disk and is called scanittopro.exe.
The executable files below are part of Scanitto Pro. They take an average of 7.22 MB (7569441
bytes) on disk.
- scanittopro.exe (4.80 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (1.74 MB)
The current page applies to Scanitto Pro version 220.127.116.11
only. For more Scanitto Pro versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Scanitto Pro is an application by the software company Masters ITC Software. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to erase Scanitto Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Scanitto Pro from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Scanitto Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Scanitto Pro". The Scanitto Pro app will be found automatically. After you click Scanitto Pro in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Scanitto Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Scanitto Pro:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.scanitto.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Scanitto Pro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Scanitto Pro.
8. After uninstalling Scanitto Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Scanitto Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Scanitto Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Scanitto Pro by Masters ITC Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Scanitto Pro by Masters ITC Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Scanitto Pro in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 06:48:32.013