Scanitto Pro is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Scanitto Pro from your computerMasters ITC Software
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Masters ITC Software. Please open http://www.scanitto.com
if you want to read more on Scanitto Pro on Masters ITC Software's page. Usually the Scanitto Pro program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Scanitto Pro directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Scanitto Pro\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Scanitto Pro. The application's main executable file has a size of 6.60 MB (6922616 bytes) on disk and is labeled scanittopro.exe.
The executables below are part of Scanitto Pro. They take about 9.02 MB (9461793
bytes) on disk.
- scanittopro.exe (6.60 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (1.74 MB)
The current web page applies to Scanitto Pro version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Scanitto Pro:
...click to view all...
Scanitto Pro is a program offered by the software company Masters ITC Software. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase Scanitto Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Scanitto Pro from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Scanitto Pro or simply click the Search field and type in "Scanitto Pro". The Scanitto Pro app will be found automatically. After you click Scanitto Pro in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Scanitto Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Scanitto Pro:
- The publisher is: http://www.scanitto.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Scanitto Pro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Scanitto Pro.
8. After removing Scanitto Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Scanitto Pro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Scanitto Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Scanitto Pro by Masters ITC Software from your PC, we are not saying that Scanitto Pro by Masters ITC Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Scanitto Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-14 08:02:49.697