Scanitto Pro is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Scanitto Pro from your PCMasters ITC Software
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Masters ITC Software. Please open http://www.scanitto.com
if you want to read more on Scanitto Pro on Masters ITC Software's page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Scanitto Pro folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Scanitto Pro is C:\Program Files (x86)\Scanitto Pro\unins000.exe. scanittopro.exe is the Scanitto Pro's primary executable file and it takes around 4.72 MB (4947904 bytes) on disk.
Scanitto Pro installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.14 MB (7484349
bytes) on disk.
- scanittopro.exe (4.72 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.49 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (1.74 MB)
The current web page applies to Scanitto Pro version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other Scanitto Pro versions:
...click to view all...
Scanitto Pro is an application released by Masters ITC Software. Some computer users try to remove this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove Scanitto Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Scanitto Pro from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Scanitto Pro or simply click the Search field and type in "Scanitto Pro". The Scanitto Pro app will be found very quickly. When you select Scanitto Pro in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Scanitto Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Scanitto Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.scanitto.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Scanitto Pro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Scanitto Pro.
8. After uninstalling Scanitto Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Scanitto Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Scanitto Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Scanitto Pro by Masters ITC Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Scanitto Pro by Masters ITC Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Scanitto Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-01 08:17:13.150