Scanitto Pro is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Scanitto Pro from your PCMasters ITC Software
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Masters ITC Software. Please open http://www.scanitto.com
if you want to read more on Scanitto Pro on Masters ITC Software's website. Scanitto Pro is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Scanitto Pro directory, regulated by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Scanitto Pro is C:\Program Files (x86)\Scanitto Pro\unins000.exe. scanittopro.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.26 MB (4469080 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Scanitto Pro. They take about 5.36 MB (5620311
bytes) on disk.
- Keygen.exe (425.97 KB)
- scanittopro.exe (4.26 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
This info is about Scanitto Pro version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other Scanitto Pro versions:
...click to view all...
Scanitto Pro is a program by the software company Masters ITC Software. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Scanitto Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Scanitto Pro from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Scanitto Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "Scanitto Pro". If it is installed on your PC the Scanitto Pro program will be found automatically. After you click Scanitto Pro in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Scanitto Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Scanitto Pro:
- The publisher is: http://www.scanitto.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Scanitto Pro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Scanitto Pro.
8. After removing Scanitto Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Scanitto Pro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Scanitto Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Scanitto Pro by Masters ITC Software from your PC, we are not saying that Scanitto Pro by Masters ITC Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Scanitto Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-26 11:05:52.683