Scanitto Pro is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Scanitto Pro from your PCMasters ITC Software
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Masters ITC Software. Please open http://www.scanitto.com
if you want to read more on Scanitto Pro on Masters ITC Software's website. Scanitto Pro is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Scanitto Pro directory, regulated by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Scanitto Pro is C:\Program Files (x86)\Scanitto Pro\unins000.exe. scanittopro.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.26 MB (4469080 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Scanitto Pro. They take about 5.36 MB (5620311
bytes) on disk.
- Keygen.exe (425.97 KB)
- scanittopro.exe (4.26 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
This info is about Scanitto Pro version 184.108.40.206
alone. Click on the links below for other Scanitto Pro versions:
...click to view all...
Scanitto Pro is a program by the software company Masters ITC Software. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Scanitto Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Scanitto Pro from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Scanitto Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "Scanitto Pro". If it exists on your system the Scanitto Pro app will be found automatically. After you click Scanitto Pro in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Scanitto Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Scanitto Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.scanitto.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Scanitto Pro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Scanitto Pro.
8. After removing Scanitto Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Scanitto Pro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Scanitto Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Scanitto Pro by Masters ITC Software from your PC, we are not saying that Scanitto Pro by Masters ITC Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Scanitto Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-26 11:05:52.683