This info is about ScanSnap Manager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall ScanSnap Manager from your systemPFU
. Open here
for more info on PFU. ScanSnap Manager is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PFU\ScanSnap directory, regulated by the user's decision. ScanSnap Manager's main file takes around 6.25 MB (6552576 bytes) and is named PfuSsMon.exe.
ScanSnap Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 48.70 MB (51068048
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CfgDelete.exe (1.78 MB)
- HotKeyDisable.exe (1.71 MB)
- PfuSsMFThumbnail.exe (2.02 MB)
- PfuSsMon.exe (6.25 MB)
- PfuSsMsg.exe (1.79 MB)
- PfuSsOcr.exe (1.80 MB)
- PfuSsOcrMonitor.exe (1.93 MB)
- PfuSsQuickMenu.exe (3.39 MB)
- PfuSsQuickMenuManager.exe (1.85 MB)
- ScanSnapTool.exe (1.84 MB)
- ScanToCard.exe (1.79 MB)
- SsRegSU.exe (88.16 KB)
- SsTempDelete.exe (239.20 KB)
- P2IUNISET.exe (2.40 MB)
- SSCheck.exe (91.16 KB)
- SSClean.exe (251.16 KB)
- SsWiaChecker.exe (84.00 KB)
- SsDevSet-x64.exe (94.00 KB)
- SsDrvRepair-x64.exe (470.20 KB)
- SsLogModeChange.exe (1.80 MB)
- SsMagAdjust.exe (303.52 KB)
- SsSystemInfo.exe (112.66 KB)
- FisLogCol.exe (815.52 KB)
- PfuSsWifiTool.exe (9.80 MB)
- PfuSsWifiToolKey.exe (249.20 KB)
- PfuSsWifiToolStart.exe (252.00 KB)
- PfuSsWifiTroubleShoot.exe (1.83 MB)
- PfuSsConnectionWizard.exe (1.43 MB)
- PfuSsFirmwareUpdate.exe (749.50 KB)
- PfuSsNewInformation.exe (78.50 KB)
- SSFolderDel.exe (220.00 KB)
- SSFolderEnDis.exe (215.66 KB)
- SSFolderIntro.exe (205.00 KB)
- SSFolderLink.exe (207.00 KB)
- SSFolderPrev.exe (251.00 KB)
- SSFolderTray.exe (431.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11.1
of ScanSnap Manager. You can find below a few links to other ScanSnap Manager releases:
...click to view all...
ScanSnap Manager is a program offered by PFU. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to uninstall ScanSnap Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ScanSnap Manager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ScanSnap Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "ScanSnap Manager". If it is installed on your PC the ScanSnap Manager app will be found automatically. When you click ScanSnap Manager in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ScanSnap Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ScanSnap Manager.
8. After uninstalling ScanSnap Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ScanSnap Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ScanSnap Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ScanSnap Manager by PFU from your PC, nor are we saying that ScanSnap Manager by PFU is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ScanSnap Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-07-14 22:51:56.293