ScanSnap Manager is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ScanSnap Manager from your PCPFU
. More information about PFU can be seen here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PFU\ScanSnap folder (same installation drive as Windows). PfuSsMon.exe is the ScanSnap Manager's main executable file and it occupies approximately 3.98 MB (4169728 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside ScanSnap Manager. They occupy about 26.59 MB (27884280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CfgDelete.exe (336.30 KB)
- HotKeyDisable.exe (216.00 KB)
- PfuSsMFThumbnail.exe (564.00 KB)
- PfuSsMon.exe (3.98 MB)
- PfuSsMsg.exe (332.00 KB)
- PfuSsOcr.exe (332.00 KB)
- PfuSsOcrMonitor.exe (456.00 KB)
- PfuSsPDFOpen.exe (24.50 KB)
- PfuSsQuickMenu.exe (1.93 MB)
- PfuSsQuickMenuManager.exe (416.00 KB)
- ScanSnapTool.exe (400.00 KB)
- ScanToCard.exe (276.00 KB)
- SsRegSU.exe (85.90 KB)
- SsTempDelete.exe (243.52 KB)
- P2IUNISET.exe (948.00 KB)
- SSCheck.exe (275.52 KB)
- SSClean.exe (211.52 KB)
- SsWiaChecker.exe (84.00 KB)
- SsDevSet-x64.exe (94.00 KB)
- SsDrvRepair-x64.exe (483.76 KB)
- SsLogModeChange.exe (328.30 KB)
- SsMagAdjust.exe (303.52 KB)
- SsSystemInfo.exe (291.52 KB)
- FisLogCol.exe (815.52 KB)
- PfuSsWifiTool.exe (8.13 MB)
- PfuSsWifiToolKey.exe (135.02 KB)
- PfuSsWifiToolStart.exe (139.50 KB)
- PfuSsConnectionWizard.exe (1.42 MB)
- PfuSsFirmwareUpdate.exe (768.50 KB)
- PfuSsNewInformation.exe (90.50 KB)
- SSFolderDel.exe (312.00 KB)
- SSFolderEnDis.exe (311.33 KB)
- SSFolderIntro.exe (298.00 KB)
- SSFolderLink.exe (300.00 KB)
- SSFolderPrev.exe (341.00 KB)
- SSFolderTray.exe (620.00 KB)
- ScanSnapUpdater.exe (332.00 KB)
- SsStartNotice.exe (60.00 KB)
- SsUDownloadCount.exe (56.00 KB)
- SsUSetting.exe (80.00 KB)
- SsUWatcher.exe (44.50 KB)
The current web page applies to ScanSnap Manager version 220.127.116.11.5
only. For other ScanSnap Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ScanSnap Manager is a program offered by the software company PFU. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove ScanSnap Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete ScanSnap Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ScanSnap Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "ScanSnap Manager". If it exists on your system the ScanSnap Manager program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ScanSnap Manager in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ScanSnap Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ScanSnap Manager.
8. After uninstalling ScanSnap Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ScanSnap Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ScanSnap Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ScanSnap Manager by PFU from your computer, we are not saying that ScanSnap Manager by PFU is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ScanSnap Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-07 03:30:08.400