ScanSnap Manager is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall ScanSnap Manager from your PCPFU
. Open here
for more info on PFU. ScanSnap Manager is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PFU\ScanSnap folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The application's main executable file is labeled PfuSsMon.exe and its approximative size is 3.97 MB (4165632 bytes).
The executables below are part of ScanSnap Manager. They take about 28.95 MB (30353192
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CfgDelete.exe (336.30 KB)
- HotKeyDisable.exe (216.00 KB)
- PfuSsMFThumbnail.exe (564.00 KB)
- PfuSsMon.exe (3.97 MB)
- PfuSsMsg.exe (332.00 KB)
- PfuSsOcr.exe (332.00 KB)
- PfuSsOcrMonitor.exe (456.00 KB)
- PfuSsPDFOpen.exe (24.50 KB)
- PfuSsQuickMenu.exe (1.93 MB)
- PfuSsQuickMenuManager.exe (416.00 KB)
- PfuSsUpdater.exe (400.00 KB)
- ScanSnapTool.exe (400.00 KB)
- ScanToCard.exe (276.00 KB)
- SsRegSU.exe (85.90 KB)
- SsTempDelete.exe (243.52 KB)
- P2IUNISET.exe (948.00 KB)
- SSCheck.exe (275.52 KB)
- SSClean.exe (211.52 KB)
- SsWiaChecker.exe (84.00 KB)
- SsDevSet-x64.exe (94.00 KB)
- SsDrvRepair-x64.exe (483.76 KB)
- SsLogModeChange.exe (328.30 KB)
- SsMagAdjust.exe (303.52 KB)
- SsSystemInfo.exe (291.52 KB)
- FisLogCol.exe (815.52 KB)
- PfuSsWifiTool.exe (8.13 MB)
- PfuSsWifiToolKey.exe (135.02 KB)
- PfuSsWifiToolStart.exe (139.50 KB)
- PfuSsConnectionWizard.exe (1.42 MB)
- PfuSsFirmwareUpdate.exe (768.00 KB)
- PfuSsNewInformation.exe (90.50 KB)
- PfuSscaCollect.exe (431.52 KB)
- PfuSscaLogMode.exe (395.52 KB)
- PfuSsConnectApplication.exe (1.14 MB)
- SSFolderDel.exe (312.00 KB)
- SSFolderEnDis.exe (311.33 KB)
- SSFolderIntro.exe (298.00 KB)
- SSFolderLink.exe (300.00 KB)
- SSFolderPrev.exe (341.00 KB)
- SSFolderTray.exe (620.00 KB)
- ScanSnapUpdater.exe (332.00 KB)
- SsStartNotice.exe (60.00 KB)
- SsUDownloadCount.exe (56.00 KB)
- SsUSetting.exe (80.00 KB)
- SsUWatcher.exe (44.50 KB)
This data is about ScanSnap Manager version 188.8.131.52.1
only. You can find below info on other releases of ScanSnap Manager:
...click to view all...
ScanSnap Manager is an application released by PFU. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to remove ScanSnap Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ScanSnap Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ScanSnap Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "ScanSnap Manager". If it is installed on your PC the ScanSnap Manager app will be found very quickly. After you select ScanSnap Manager in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ScanSnap Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ScanSnap Manager.
8. After removing ScanSnap Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ScanSnap Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ScanSnap Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ScanSnap Manager by PFU from your PC, nor are we saying that ScanSnap Manager by PFU is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ScanSnap Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-06-03 02:54:56.630