This page contains complete information on how to uninstall ScanSnap Manager for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall ScanSnap Manager from your computerPFU
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on PFU. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PFU\ScanSnap folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is titled PfuSsMon.exe and it has a size of 3.98 MB (4169728 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in ScanSnap Manager. They occupy 26.62 MB (27909368
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CfgDelete.exe (336.30 KB)
- HotKeyDisable.exe (216.00 KB)
- PfuSsMFThumbnail.exe (564.00 KB)
- PfuSsMon.exe (3.98 MB)
- PfuSsMsg.exe (332.00 KB)
- PfuSsOcr.exe (332.00 KB)
- PfuSsOcrMonitor.exe (456.00 KB)
- PfuSsPDFOpen.exe (24.50 KB)
- PfuSsQuickMenu.exe (1.93 MB)
- PfuSsQuickMenuManager.exe (416.00 KB)
- ScanSnapTool.exe (400.00 KB)
- ScanToCard.exe (276.00 KB)
- SsRegSU.exe (85.90 KB)
- SsTempDelete.exe (243.52 KB)
- P2IUNISET.exe (948.00 KB)
- SSCheck.exe (275.52 KB)
- SSClean.exe (211.52 KB)
- SsWiaChecker.exe (84.00 KB)
- SsDevSet-x64.exe (94.00 KB)
- SsDrvRepair-x64.exe (483.76 KB)
- SsLogModeChange.exe (328.30 KB)
- SsMagAdjust.exe (303.52 KB)
- SsSystemInfo.exe (291.52 KB)
- FisLogCol.exe (815.52 KB)
- PfuSsWifiTool.exe (8.13 MB)
- PfuSsWifiToolKey.exe (135.02 KB)
- PfuSsWifiToolStart.exe (139.50 KB)
- PfuSsConnectionWizard.exe (1.42 MB)
- PfuSsFirmwareUpdate.exe (768.50 KB)
- PfuSsNewInformation.exe (90.50 KB)
- SSFolderDel.exe (312.00 KB)
- SSFolderEnDis.exe (311.33 KB)
- SSFolderIntro.exe (298.00 KB)
- SSFolderLink.exe (300.00 KB)
- SSFolderPrev.exe (341.00 KB)
- SSFolderTray.exe (620.00 KB)
- ScanSnapUpdater.exe (332.00 KB)
- SsStartNotice.exe (60.00 KB)
- SsUDownloadCount.exe (56.00 KB)
- SsUSetting.exe (80.00 KB)
- SsUWatcher.exe (44.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11.2
of ScanSnap Manager. You can find here a few links to other ScanSnap Manager releases:
...click to view all...
ScanSnap Manager is a program offered by PFU. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove ScanSnap Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete ScanSnap Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ScanSnap Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "ScanSnap Manager". If it exists on your system the ScanSnap Manager program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ScanSnap Manager in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ScanSnap Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ScanSnap Manager.
8. After uninstalling ScanSnap Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ScanSnap Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ScanSnap Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ScanSnap Manager by PFU from your computer, we are not saying that ScanSnap Manager by PFU is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ScanSnap Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-06-18 18:48:08.070