This info is about ScanSnap Manager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by PFU. More information about PFU can be found here. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PFU\ScanSnap directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The application's main executable file has a size of 6.25 MB (6552576 bytes) on disk and is named PfuSsMon.exe.
The executables below are part of ScanSnap Manager. They take about 52.76 MB (55324304 bytes) on disk.
How to delete ScanSnap Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
ScanSnap Manager is an application by the software company PFU. Some users try to remove this program. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove ScanSnap Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.
download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ScanSnap Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "ScanSnap Manager". If it exists on your system the ScanSnap Manager application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ScanSnap Manager in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ScanSnap Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ScanSnap Manager.
8. After uninstalling ScanSnap Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ScanSnap Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ScanSnap Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove ScanSnap Manager by PFU from your PC, nor are we saying that ScanSnap Manager by PFU is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ScanSnap Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.