ScanGuard is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall ScanGuard from your systemScanGuard
. Go over here
for more info on ScanGuard. Click on http://www.scanguard.com
to get more facts about ScanGuard on ScanGuard's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ScanGuard folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for ScanGuard is C:\Program Files (x86)\ScanGuard\uninst.exe. ScanGuard's primary file takes about 147.75 KB (151296 bytes) and is named uninst.exe.
ScanGuard contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.19 MB (4396424
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PasswordExtension.Win.exe (174.09 KB)
- SecurityService.exe (432.77 KB)
- uninst.exe (147.75 KB)
- Update.Win.exe (328.80 KB)
- subinacl.exe (291.13 KB)
- devcon.exe (87.63 KB)
- devcon.exe (62.13 KB)
- openvpn.exe (728.34 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (32.34 KB)
- avupdate.exe (1.88 MB)
- sd_inst.exe (87.30 KB)
This web page is about ScanGuard version 4.0.17
only. You can find here a few links to other ScanGuard releases:
...click to view all...
ScanGuard is a program marketed by ScanGuard. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to erase ScanGuard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase ScanGuard from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ScanGuard or simply click the Search field and type in "ScanGuard". If it exists on your system the ScanGuard application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ScanGuard in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ScanGuard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ScanGuard:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.scanguard.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ScanGuard\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ScanGuard.
8. After removing ScanGuard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ScanGuard that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ScanGuard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove ScanGuard by ScanGuard from your PC, we are not saying that ScanGuard by ScanGuard is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ScanGuard supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 03:54:47.400