This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Rufus for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Rufus from your systemRePack by Andreyonohov
. More information on RePack by Andreyonohov can be seen here
. Please open http://rufus.akeo.ie/
if you want to read more on Rufus on RePack by Andreyonohov's website. Rufus is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rufus directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Rufus is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rufus\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called rufus-2.6.exe and its approximative size is 847.41 KB (867752 bytes).
Rufus contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.81 MB (2942305
bytes) on disk.
- rufus-2.5.exe (842.91 KB)
- rufus-2.6.exe (847.41 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
This info is about Rufus version 2.6.818
alone. You can find here a few links to other Rufus releases:
...click to view all...
Rufus is a program by the software company RePack by Andreyonohov. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Rufus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Rufus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Rufus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Rufus". If it exists on your system the Rufus application will be found very quickly. When you select Rufus in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Rufus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rufus:
- The web site of the application is: http://rufus.akeo.ie/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rufus\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Rufus.
8. After uninstalling Rufus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Rufus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Rufus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Rufus by RePack by Andreyonohov from your PC, we are not saying that Rufus by RePack by Andreyonohov is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Rufus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 15:02:34.833