This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Rufus for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Rufus from your systemRePack by Andreyonohov
. Go over here
for more details on RePack by Andreyonohov. Click on http://rufus.akeo.ie/
to get more details about Rufus on RePack by Andreyonohov's website. Usually the Rufus program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rufus directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Rufus is C:\Program Files (x86)\Rufus\unins000.exe. Rufus's primary file takes around 994.55 KB (1018424 bytes) and is called rufus-3.1.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Rufus. They occupy about 2.13 MB (2235977
bytes) on disk.
- rufus-3.1.exe (994.55 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The current page applies to Rufus version 3.1.1320
only. For other Rufus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Rufus is a program offered by RePack by Andreyonohov. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Rufus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Rufus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Rufus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Rufus". The Rufus app will be found very quickly. When you select Rufus in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Rufus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rufus:
- The web site of the program is: http://rufus.akeo.ie/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Rufus\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Rufus.
8. After uninstalling Rufus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Rufus which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Rufus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Rufus by RePack by Andreyonohov from your computer, we are not saying that Rufus by RePack by Andreyonohov is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Rufus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-23 18:43:28.290