This info is about Revelation Online for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Revelation Online from your systemMy.com B.V.
. More information on My.com B.V. can be seen here
. Further information about Revelation Online can be found at https://ro.my.com/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Revelation Online is usually set up in the C:\MyGames\Revelation Online folder, regulated by the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Revelation Online is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled GameCenter.exe and its approximative size is 8.90 MB (9336960 bytes).
Revelation Online is comprised of the following executables which occupy 9.89 MB (10366848
bytes) on disk:
- BrowserClient.exe (680.63 KB)
- GameCenter.exe (8.90 MB)
- HG64.exe (325.13 KB)
This page is about Revelation Online version 1.100
alone. Click on the links below for other Revelation Online versions:
...click to view all...
Revelation Online is an application offered by the software company My.com B.V.. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove Revelation Online is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Revelation Online from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Revelation Online or simply click the Search feature and type in "Revelation Online". The Revelation Online app will be found very quickly. After you click Revelation Online in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Revelation Online, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Revelation Online:
- The web site of the program is: https://ro.my.com/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Revelation Online.
8. After removing Revelation Online, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Revelation Online that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Revelation Online using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Revelation Online by My.com B.V. from your PC, nor are we saying that Revelation Online by My.com B.V. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Revelation Online supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-17 22:35:10.867