This web page is about Revelation Online for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Revelation Online from your PCMy.com B.V.
. You can find out more on My.com B.V. or check for application updates here
. More details about the application Revelation Online can be found at https://ro.my.com/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2598520_2008521_NL.FRDELanguages.Download.DE&_1lnh=1
. Revelation Online is normally installed in the C:\MyGames\Revelation Online folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Revelation Online. The program's main executable file occupies 8.71 MB (9134720 bytes) on disk and is titled GameCenter.exe.
Revelation Online installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.69 MB (10163584
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (679.63 KB)
- GameCenter.exe (8.71 MB)
- HG64.exe (325.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.96
of Revelation Online. For more Revelation Online versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Revelation Online is an application marketed by My.com B.V.. Some computer users try to erase this program. This is hard because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase Revelation Online is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Revelation Online from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Revelation Online or simply click the Search field and type in "Revelation Online". If it is installed on your PC the Revelation Online app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Revelation Online in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Revelation Online, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Revelation Online:
- The publisher is: https://ro.my.com/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2598520_2008521_NL.FRDELanguages.Download.DE&_1lnh=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Revelation Online.
8. After removing Revelation Online, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Revelation Online which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Revelation Online with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Revelation Online by My.com B.V. from your computer, we are not saying that Revelation Online by My.com B.V. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Revelation Online supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-04-20 10:14:47.527