Revelation Online is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Revelation Online from your computerMy.com B.V.
. You can find out more on My.com B.V. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to Revelation Online at https://ro.my.com/?_1lp=1&_1ld=0&_1lnh=1
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Revelation\Revelation Online folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. Revelation Online's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Revelation Online's main file takes around 9.04 MB (9479808 bytes) and is named GameCenter.exe.
The executables below are part of Revelation Online. They take about 11.79 MB (12363136
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.43 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.04 MB)
- HG64.exe (325.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.110
of Revelation Online. You can find below info on other application versions of Revelation Online:
...click to view all...
Revelation Online is a program by My.com B.V.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Revelation Online is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Revelation Online using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Revelation Online or simply activate the Search field and type in "Revelation Online". If it exists on your system the Revelation Online app will be found automatically. When you select Revelation Online in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Revelation Online, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Revelation Online:
- The web site of the program is: https://ro.my.com/?_1lp=1&_1ld=0&_1lnh=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Revelation Online.
8. After uninstalling Revelation Online, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Revelation Online that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Revelation Online using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Revelation Online by My.com B.V. from your PC, nor are we saying that Revelation Online by My.com B.V. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Revelation Online in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-07-05 08:50:18.130