This web page is about Revelation Online for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Revelation Online from your systemMy.com B.V.
. Open here
for more information on My.com B.V.. Click on https://ro.my.com/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2776237_2012057_NL.FamousGeneral.News&_1lnh=1
to get more information about Revelation Online on My.com B.V.'s website. Usually the Revelation Online program is to be found in the C:\MyGames\Revelation Online folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Revelation Online by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled GameCenter.exe and occupies 9.31 MB (9759872 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Revelation Online. They take about 12.54 MB (13147520
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.41 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.31 MB)
- HG64.exe (841.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.154
of Revelation Online. For more Revelation Online versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Revelation Online you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\MyGames\Revelation Online
- C:\MyGames\Revelation Online\-gup-\download_in_progress.xml
- C:\MyGames\Revelation Online\res\char.1.pg
- C:\MyGames\Revelation Online\res\char.15.pg
- C:\MyGames\Revelation Online\res\char.2.pg
- C:\MyGames\Revelation Online\res\char.pg
- C:\MyGames\Revelation Online\res\env.pg
- C:\MyGames\Revelation Online\res\gui.pg.de
- C:\MyGames\Revelation Online\res\scene.2.pg
- C:\MyGames\Revelation Online\res\sound.1.pg
- C:\MyGames\Revelation Online\res\universes\eg\fb_qrz_slc.pg
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Revelation Online
Revelation Online is an application by the software company My.com B.V.. Frequently, users want to erase it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase Revelation Online is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Revelation Online from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Revelation Online or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Revelation Online". The Revelation Online program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Revelation Online in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Revelation Online, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Revelation Online:
- The web site of the application is: https://ro.my.com/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2776237_2012057_NL.FamousGeneral.News&_1lnh=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Revelation Online.
8. After removing Revelation Online, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Revelation Online which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Revelation Online using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Revelation Online by My.com B.V. from your PC, nor are we saying that Revelation Online by My.com B.V. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Revelation Online supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-18 19:39:24.517