This web page is about Revelation Online for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Revelation Online from your systemMy.com B.V.
. You can read more on My.com B.V. or check for application updates here
. Please open https://ro.my.com/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
if you want to read more on Revelation Online on My.com B.V.'s website. Usually the Revelation Online program is found in the C:\MyGames\Revelation Online directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MyComGames\MyComGames.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Revelation Online. The program's main executable file is called MyComGames.exe and it has a size of 4.77 MB (4998032 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Revelation Online. They take 5.05 MB (5291296
bytes) on disk.
- HG64.exe (286.39 KB)
- MyComGames.exe (4.77 MB)
This data is about Revelation Online version 1.11
alone. Click on the links below for other Revelation Online versions:
...click to view all...
Revelation Online is an application released by the software company My.com B.V.. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to erase Revelation Online is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Revelation Online with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Revelation Online or simply activate the Search field and type in "Revelation Online". The Revelation Online app will be found very quickly. After you click Revelation Online in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Revelation Online, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Revelation Online:
- The software company is: https://ro.my.com/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MyComGames\MyComGames.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Revelation Online.
8. After uninstalling Revelation Online, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Revelation Online that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Revelation Online with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Revelation Online by My.com B.V. from your PC, nor are we saying that Revelation Online by My.com B.V. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Revelation Online in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-21 13:17:09.540