You can find below details on how to remove Revelation Online for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Revelation Online from your computerMy.com B.V.
. Further information on My.com B.V. can be seen here
. More information about Revelation Online can be seen at https://ro.my.com/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyGames\Revelation Online directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. Revelation Online's complete uninstall command line is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\MyComGames\MyComGames.exe. MyComGames.exe is the Revelation Online's primary executable file and it takes around 5.81 MB (6090552 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Revelation Online. They take about 6.11 MB (6402160
bytes) on disk.
- HG64.exe (304.30 KB)
- MyComGames.exe (5.81 MB)
The current web page applies to Revelation Online version 1.78
only. You can find below info on other versions of Revelation Online:
...click to view all...
Revelation Online is an application by My.com B.V.. Some computer users try to remove this application. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY solution to remove Revelation Online is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Revelation Online from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Revelation Online or simply activate the Search field and type in "Revelation Online". If it exists on your system the Revelation Online application will be found automatically. When you select Revelation Online in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Revelation Online, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Revelation Online:
- The web site of the program is: https://ro.my.com/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\MyComGames\MyComGames.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Revelation Online.
8. After uninstalling Revelation Online, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Revelation Online that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Revelation Online using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Revelation Online by My.com B.V. from your computer, we are not saying that Revelation Online by My.com B.V. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Revelation Online supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 09:23:19.763