Remo Optimizer 2.0
A way to uninstall Remo Optimizer 2.0 from your PC
This web page is about Remo Optimizer 2.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by Remo Software
. Open here
where you can read more on Remo Software. Click on http://www.remosoftware.com
to get more information about Remo Optimizer 2.0 on Remo Software's website. Usually the Remo Optimizer 2.0 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Remo Optimizer2.0 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Remo Optimizer 2.0 is "C:\Program Files\Remo Optimizer2.0\unins000.exe". rs-optimizer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.94 MB (2034792 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Remo Optimizer 2.0. They take an average of 13.55 MB (14203481
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- actkey.exe (931.10 KB)
- installdrv.exe (30.60 KB)
- ka.exe (63.60 KB)
- KillMgr.exe (171.10 KB)
- roc-com.exe (386.60 KB)
- rs-dchk.exe (1.81 MB)
- rs-dchkXP.exe (1.81 MB)
- rs-drivedefrag.exe (1.23 MB)
- rs-dsmart.exe (981.60 KB)
- rs-ffm.exe (659.60 KB)
- rs-foldermgr.exe (959.60 KB)
- rs-optimizer.exe (1.94 MB)
- rs-sinfreg.exe (27.60 KB)
- rs-taskmgr.exe (200.60 KB)
- pcupd.EXE (690.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.10 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Remo Optimizer 2.0. Click on the links below for other Remo Optimizer 2.0 versions:
...click to view all...
A way to erase Remo Optimizer 2.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Remo Optimizer 2.0 is an application marketed by the software company Remo Software. Some computer users try to erase it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase Remo Optimizer 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Remo Optimizer 2.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Remo Optimizer 2.0". If it is installed on your PC the Remo Optimizer 2.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Remo Optimizer 2.0 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Remo Optimizer 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Remo Optimizer 2.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.remosoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Remo Optimizer2.0\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Remo Optimizer 2.0.
8. After removing Remo Optimizer 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Remo Optimizer 2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Remo Optimizer 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Remo Optimizer 2.0:
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Remo Optimizer 2.0 by Remo Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Remo Optimizer 2.0 by Remo Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Remo Optimizer 2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-07 17:16:09.283