Remo Optimizer 2.0
A way to uninstall Remo Optimizer 2.0 from your system
Remo Optimizer 2.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by Remo Software
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Remo Software. More details about Remo Optimizer 2.0 can be seen at http://www.remosoftware.com
. Remo Optimizer 2.0 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Remo Optimizer2.0 directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files\Remo Optimizer2.0\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Remo Optimizer 2.0. rs-optimizer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.82 MB (1903208 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Remo Optimizer 2.0. They occupy 11.95 MB (12525345
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- actkey.exe (873.60 KB)
- installdrv.exe (30.60 KB)
- KillMgr.exe (171.10 KB)
- rs-dchk.exe (1.79 MB)
- rs-dchkXP.exe (1.77 MB)
- rs-drivedefrag.exe (1.21 MB)
- rs-dsmart.exe (965.10 KB)
- rs-ffm.exe (659.60 KB)
- rs-foldermgr.exe (943.60 KB)
- rs-optimizer.exe (1.82 MB)
- rs-sinfreg.exe (27.60 KB)
- rsupdate.EXE (690.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.10 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Remo Optimizer 2.0. Click on the links below for other Remo Optimizer 2.0 versions:
...click to view all...
A way to remove Remo Optimizer 2.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Remo Optimizer 2.0 is a program marketed by the software company Remo Software. Some people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase Remo Optimizer 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Remo Optimizer 2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Remo Optimizer 2.0". The Remo Optimizer 2.0 app will be found very quickly. After you select Remo Optimizer 2.0 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Remo Optimizer 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Remo Optimizer 2.0:
- The software company is: http://www.remosoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Remo Optimizer2.0\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Remo Optimizer 2.0.
8. After uninstalling Remo Optimizer 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Remo Optimizer 2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Remo Optimizer 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Remo Optimizer 2.0:
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows Vista (6.0)
- Windows XP (5.1)
This page is not a recommendation to remove Remo Optimizer 2.0 by Remo Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Remo Optimizer 2.0 by Remo Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Remo Optimizer 2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-12-05 04:29:41.407