How to uninstall Remo Optimizer 2.0 from your computer
Remo Optimizer 2.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by Remo Software. You can read more on Remo Software or check for application updates here. Click on http://www.remosoftware.com to get more facts about Remo Optimizer 2.0 on Remo Software's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Remo Optimizer2.0 directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Remo Optimizer 2.0 is C:\Program Files\Remo Optimizer2.0\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. pcupd.EXE is the Remo Optimizer 2.0's primary executable file and it takes circa 690.50 KB (707072 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Remo Optimizer 2.0. They occupy 10.83 MB (11361304 bytes) on disk.
A way to remove Remo Optimizer 2.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Remo Optimizer 2.0 is an application released by Remo Software. Some users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Remo Optimizer 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.
download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Remo Optimizer 2.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Remo Optimizer 2.0". If it exists on your system the Remo Optimizer 2.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Remo Optimizer 2.0 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Remo Optimizer 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Remo Optimizer 2.0:
The web site of the program is: http://www.remosoftware.com
The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Remo Optimizer2.0\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Remo Optimizer 2.0.
8. After removing Remo Optimizer 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Remo Optimizer 2.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Remo Optimizer 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Remo Optimizer 2.0 by Remo Software from your PC, we are not saying that Remo Optimizer 2.0 by Remo Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Remo Optimizer 2.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.