Remo Optimizer 2.0
How to uninstall Remo Optimizer 2.0 from your computer
You can find on this page details on how to remove Remo Optimizer 2.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by Remo Software
. Further information on Remo Software can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.remosoftware.com
if you want to read more on Remo Optimizer 2.0 on Remo Software's page. The application is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\is-C5ES5.tmp\remooptimizer21686 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Remo Optimizer 2.0 is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\is-C5ES5.tmp\remooptimizer21686\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 1.71 MB (1788008 bytes) on disk and is called rs-optimizer.exe.
Remo Optimizer 2.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 11.81 MB (12385057
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- actkey.exe (866.60 KB)
- installdrv.exe (30.60 KB)
- KillMgr.exe (171.10 KB)
- rs-dchk.exe (1.79 MB)
- rs-dchkXP.exe (1.77 MB)
- rs-drivedefrag.exe (1.21 MB)
- rs-dsmart.exe (962.60 KB)
- rs-ffm.exe (659.60 KB)
- rs-foldermgr.exe (937.60 KB)
- rs-optimizer.exe (1.71 MB)
- rs-sinfreg.exe (26.60 KB)
- rsupdate.EXE (690.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.09 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Remo Optimizer 2.0. Click on the links below for other Remo Optimizer 2.0 versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Remo Optimizer 2.0 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Remo Optimizer 2.0:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Remo Optimizer 2.0:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Remo Optimizer2.0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Remo Software\Remo Optimizer-ro
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Remo Software\Remo Optimizer-ro
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Remo Software\Remo Optimizer-ro
A way to erase Remo Optimizer 2.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Remo Optimizer 2.0 is a program offered by the software company Remo Software. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Remo Optimizer 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Remo Optimizer 2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Remo Optimizer 2.0". If it is installed on your PC the Remo Optimizer 2.0 program will be found automatically. When you click Remo Optimizer 2.0 in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Remo Optimizer 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Remo Optimizer 2.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.remosoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\is-C5ES5.tmp\remooptimizer21686\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Remo Optimizer 2.0.
8. After uninstalling Remo Optimizer 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Remo Optimizer 2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Remo Optimizer 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Remo Optimizer 2.0:
This page is not a recommendation to remove Remo Optimizer 2.0 by Remo Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Remo Optimizer 2.0 by Remo Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Remo Optimizer 2.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-19 20:52:51.743