A guide to uninstall Remo Optimizer 2.0 from your computer
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Remo Optimizer 2.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by Remo Software. Go over here where you can get more info on Remo Software. You can see more info on Remo Optimizer 2.0 at http://www.remosoftware.com. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Remo Optimizer2.0 folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. Remo Optimizer 2.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Remo Optimizer2.0\unins000.exe. rs-optimizer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.98 MB (2071656 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Remo Optimizer 2.0. They occupy about 13.06 MB (13695065 bytes) on disk.
A way to delete Remo Optimizer 2.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Remo Optimizer 2.0 is a program marketed by Remo Software. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall Remo Optimizer 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.
download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Remo Optimizer 2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Remo Optimizer 2.0". The Remo Optimizer 2.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Remo Optimizer 2.0 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Remo Optimizer 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Remo Optimizer 2.0:
The web site of the application is: http://www.remosoftware.com
The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Remo Optimizer2.0\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Remo Optimizer 2.0.
8. After removing Remo Optimizer 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Remo Optimizer 2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Remo Optimizer 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Remo Optimizer 2.0 by Remo Software from your computer, we are not saying that Remo Optimizer 2.0 by Remo Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Remo Optimizer 2.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.