Recover My Files
This info is about Recover My Files for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Recover My Files from your PCGetData Pty Ltd
. You can find out more on GetData Pty Ltd or check for application updates here
. More info about the app Recover My Files can be found at http://www.getdata.com
. Recover My Files is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GetData\Recover My Files directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Recover My Files is C:\Program Files (x86)\GetData\Recover My Files\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. RecoverMyFiles.exe is the Recover My Files's primary executable file and it occupies around 6.28 MB (6583640 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Recover My Files. They take about 6.94 MB (7279586
bytes) on disk.
- RecoverMyFiles.exe (6.28 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5245
of Recover My Files. For other Recover My Files versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Recover My Files is a program offered by the software company GetData Pty Ltd. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Recover My Files is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Recover My Files from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Recover My Files or simply click the Search feature and type in "Recover My Files". If it is installed on your PC the Recover My Files app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Recover My Files in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Recover My Files, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Recover My Files:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.getdata.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GetData\Recover My Files\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Recover My Files.
8. After uninstalling Recover My Files, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Recover My Files that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Recover My Files with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Recover My Files by GetData Pty Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Recover My Files by GetData Pty Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Recover My Files supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-26 02:45:24.450