Recover My Files
Recover My Files is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Recover My Files from your computerGetData Pty Ltd
. You can find out more on GetData Pty Ltd or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GetData\Recover My Files v5 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Recover My Files is C:\Program Files (x86)\GetData\Recover My Files v5\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. RecoverMyFiles.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 28.83 MB (30234056 bytes) on disk.
Recover My Files is comprised of the following executables which take 42.52 MB (44581765
bytes) on disk:
- ForensicImager.exe (11.64 MB)
- GetData_Recover_My_Files_Softgozar.com.exe (233.50 KB)
- Patch.exe (702.50 KB)
- RecoverMyFiles.exe (28.83 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.114
of Recover My Files. For other Recover My Files versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry data can not be removed when you remove Recover My Files from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall Recover My Files:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Recover My Files v5
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Recover My Files v5_is1
Recover My Files is an application offered by the software company GetData Pty Ltd. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Recover My Files is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Recover My Files from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Recover My Files or simply activate the Search field and type in "Recover My Files". If it is installed on your PC the Recover My Files program will be found very quickly. When you click Recover My Files in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Recover My Files, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Recover My Files.
8. After uninstalling Recover My Files, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Recover My Files that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Recover My Files with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Recover My Files by GetData Pty Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Recover My Files by GetData Pty Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Recover My Files supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:42:10.393