Recover My Files
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Recover My Files for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Recover My Files from your PCGetData Pty Ltd
. Go over here
where you can read more on GetData Pty Ltd. You can read more about about Recover My Files at http://www.getdata.com
. Usually the Recover My Files program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GetData\Recover My Files directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Recover My Files by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GetData\Recover My Files\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. RecoverMyFiles.exe is the Recover My Files's main executable file and it takes circa 3.89 MB (4077216 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Recover My Files. They take 4.53 MB (4746522
bytes) on disk.
- RecoverMyFiles.exe (3.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (653.62 KB)
This page is about Recover My Files version 22.214.171.12423
only. For more Recover My Files versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Recover My Files we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Recover My Files:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\GetData\Recover My Files
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\GetData\Recover My Files\CDB_WIN32.dll
- C:\Program Files\GetData\Recover My Files\MSVCR71.dll
- C:\Program Files\GetData\Recover My Files\RecoverMyFiles.exe
- C:\Program Files\GetData\Recover My Files\RMF_PDF.dll
- C:\Program Files\GetData\Recover My Files\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\GetData\Recover My Files\WNASPI32.dll
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Recover My Files_is1
Recover My Files is a program offered by GetData Pty Ltd. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall Recover My Files is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Recover My Files from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Recover My Files or simply click the Search feature and type in "Recover My Files". If it is installed on your PC the Recover My Files app will be found automatically. When you click Recover My Files in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Recover My Files, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Recover My Files:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.getdata.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GetData\Recover My Files\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Recover My Files.
8. After removing Recover My Files, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Recover My Files which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Recover My Files using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Recover My Files by GetData Pty Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Recover My Files by GetData Pty Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Recover My Files in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 13:11:09.410