Recover My Files
Recover My Files is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Recover My Files from your computerGetData Pty Ltd
. More information about GetData Pty Ltd can be found here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GetData\Recover My Files v5 folder (same installation drive as Windows). Recover My Files's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GetData\Recover My Files v5\unins000.exe. RecoverMyFiles.exe is the Recover My Files's primary executable file and it takes approximately 32.64 MB (34224080 bytes) on disk.
Recover My Files contains of the executables below. They occupy 46.09 MB (48333279
bytes) on disk.
- ForensicImager.exe (11.64 MB)
- recover.my.files.v126.96.36.1994-patch.exe (711.00 KB)
- RecoverMyFiles.exe (32.64 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
This web page is about Recover My Files version 188.8.131.524
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Recover My Files:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Recover My Files you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Recover My Files v5
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Recover My Files v5\Disk Imager.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Recover My Files v5\Recover My Files v5.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Recover My Files v5\Uninstall Recover My Files v5.lnk
Recover My Files is a program by the software company GetData Pty Ltd. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This is hard because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase Recover My Files is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Recover My Files from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Recover My Files or simply click the Search feature and type in "Recover My Files". If it exists on your system the Recover My Files program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Recover My Files in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Recover My Files, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Recover My Files.
8. After removing Recover My Files, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Recover My Files which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Recover My Files using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Recover My Files by GetData Pty Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Recover My Files by GetData Pty Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Recover My Files in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:47:12.020