Recover My Files
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Recover My Files for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Recover My Files from your computerGetData Pty Ltd
. Further information on GetData Pty Ltd can be seen here
. More details about the application Recover My Files can be found at http://www.getdata.com
. Usually the Recover My Files application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Recover My Files directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Recover My Files by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Recover My Files\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 4.52 MB (4735177 bytes) on disk and is titled RecoverMyFiles.exe.
Recover My Files is comprised of the following executables which take 4.59 MB (4812678
bytes) on disk:
- RecoverMyFiles.exe (4.52 MB)
- unins000.exe (75.68 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.60
of Recover My Files. For other Recover My Files versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Recover My Files is an application offered by GetData Pty Ltd. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Recover My Files is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Recover My Files from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Recover My Files or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Recover My Files". If it is installed on your PC the Recover My Files program will be found very quickly. When you click Recover My Files in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Recover My Files, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Recover My Files:
- The publisher is: http://www.getdata.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Recover My Files\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Recover My Files.
8. After removing Recover My Files, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Recover My Files that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Recover My Files with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Recover My Files by GetData Pty Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Recover My Files by GetData Pty Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Recover My Files in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-30 09:47:34.720