Recover My Files
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Recover My Files for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Recover My Files from your computerGetData Pty Ltd
. Further information on GetData Pty Ltd can be seen here
. More details about the application Recover My Files can be found at http://www.getdata.com
. Usually the Recover My Files application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Recover My Files directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Recover My Files by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Recover My Files\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 4.52 MB (4735177 bytes) on disk and is titled RecoverMyFiles.exe.
Recover My Files is comprised of the following executables which take 4.59 MB (4812678
bytes) on disk:
- RecoverMyFiles.exe (4.52 MB)
- unins000.exe (75.68 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.60
of Recover My Files. For other Recover My Files versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Recover My Files is an application offered by GetData Pty Ltd. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Recover My Files is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Recover My Files from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Recover My Files or simply click the Search field and type in "Recover My Files". If it exists on your system the Recover My Files app will be found very quickly. After you click Recover My Files in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Recover My Files, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Recover My Files:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.getdata.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Recover My Files\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Recover My Files.
8. After removing Recover My Files, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Recover My Files that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Recover My Files with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Recover My Files by GetData Pty Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Recover My Files by GetData Pty Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Recover My Files in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-30 09:47:34.720