Recover My Files
Recover My Files is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Recover My Files from your computerGetData Pty Ltd
. More information on GetData Pty Ltd can be found here
. Further information about Recover My Files can be seen at http://www.getdata.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GetData\Recover My Files directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Recover My Files is C:\Program Files (x86)\GetData\Recover My Files\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named RecoverMyFiles.exe and its approximative size is 5.42 MB (5685952 bytes).
Recover My Files is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.08 MB (6370633
bytes) on disk:
- RecoverMyFiles.exe (5.42 MB)
- unins000.exe (668.63 KB)
The current page applies to Recover My Files version 184.108.40.20684
alone. For other Recover My Files versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Recover My Files is an application released by the software company GetData Pty Ltd. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Recover My Files is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Recover My Files from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Recover My Files or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Recover My Files". If it is installed on your PC the Recover My Files app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Recover My Files in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Recover My Files, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Recover My Files:
- The publisher is: http://www.getdata.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GetData\Recover My Files\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Recover My Files.
8. After removing Recover My Files, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Recover My Files which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Recover My Files with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Recover My Files by GetData Pty Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Recover My Files by GetData Pty Ltd is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Recover My Files supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 20:43:35.990