Recover My Files
Recover My Files is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Recover My Files from your computerGetData Pty Ltd
. More information on GetData Pty Ltd can be found here
. Further information about Recover My Files can be seen at http://www.getdata.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GetData\Recover My Files directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Recover My Files is C:\Program Files (x86)\GetData\Recover My Files\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named RecoverMyFiles.exe and its approximative size is 5.42 MB (5685952 bytes).
Recover My Files is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.08 MB (6370633
bytes) on disk:
- RecoverMyFiles.exe (5.42 MB)
- unins000.exe (668.63 KB)
The current page applies to Recover My Files version 18.104.22.16884
alone. For other Recover My Files versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Recover My Files is an application released by the software company GetData Pty Ltd. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Recover My Files is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Recover My Files from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Recover My Files or simply click the Search field and type in "Recover My Files". If it exists on your system the Recover My Files app will be found very quickly. After you select Recover My Files in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Recover My Files, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Recover My Files:
- The software company is: http://www.getdata.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GetData\Recover My Files\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Recover My Files.
8. After removing Recover My Files, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Recover My Files which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Recover My Files with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Recover My Files by GetData Pty Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Recover My Files by GetData Pty Ltd is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Recover My Files supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 20:43:35.990