Recover My Files
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Recover My Files for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Recover My Files from your PCGetData Pty Ltd
. Open here
for more information on GetData Pty Ltd. Click on http://www.getdata.com
to get more facts about Recover My Files on GetData Pty Ltd's website. Recover My Files is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\GetData\Recover My Files folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can uninstall Recover My Files by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\GetData\Recover My Files\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. RecoverMyFiles.exe is the Recover My Files's primary executable file and it takes about 5.68 MB (5952192 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Recover My Files. They take about 6.33 MB (6636873
bytes) on disk.
- RecoverMyFiles.exe (5.68 MB)
- unins000.exe (668.63 KB)
The current page applies to Recover My Files version 184.108.40.20656
only. For more Recover My Files versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Recover My Files is a program marketed by GetData Pty Ltd. Frequently, people want to remove this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove Recover My Files is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Recover My Files from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Recover My Files or simply click the Search feature and type in "Recover My Files". If it exists on your system the Recover My Files program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Recover My Files in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Recover My Files, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Recover My Files:
- The software company is: http://www.getdata.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GetData\Recover My Files\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Recover My Files.
8. After removing Recover My Files, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Recover My Files which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Recover My Files with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Recover My Files by GetData Pty Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Recover My Files by GetData Pty Ltd is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Recover My Files in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 18:22:43.477