Recover My Files
This web page is about Recover My Files for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Recover My Files from your systemGetData Pty Ltd
. You can read more on GetData Pty Ltd or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.getdata.com
if you want to read more on Recover My Files on GetData Pty Ltd's page. Usually the Recover My Files program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Recover My Files folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Recover My Files's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Recover My Files\unins000.exe. RecoverMyFiles.exe is the Recover My Files's main executable file and it occupies circa 3.20 MB (3350528 bytes) on disk.
Recover My Files contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.27 MB (3428029
bytes) on disk.
- RecoverMyFiles.exe (3.20 MB)
- unins000.exe (75.68 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.22
of Recover My Files. For other Recover My Files versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Recover My Files is an application marketed by the software company GetData Pty Ltd. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Recover My Files is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Recover My Files from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Recover My Files or simply activate the Search field and type in "Recover My Files". If it exists on your system the Recover My Files app will be found very quickly. When you click Recover My Files in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Recover My Files, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Recover My Files:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.getdata.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Recover My Files\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Recover My Files.
8. After uninstalling Recover My Files, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Recover My Files which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Recover My Files using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Recover My Files by GetData Pty Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Recover My Files by GetData Pty Ltd is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Recover My Files in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-17 13:58:12.030