Recover My Files
This web page is about Recover My Files for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Recover My Files from your systemGetData Pty Ltd
. More info about GetData Pty Ltd can be found here
. More data about the program Recover My Files can be found at http://www.getdata.com
. Recover My Files is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\GetData\Recover My Files v4 directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing Recover My Files is C:\Program Files\GetData\Recover My Files v4\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled RecoverMyFiles.exe and occupies 8.74 MB (9161128 bytes).
Recover My Files installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.41 MB (9871922
bytes) on disk.
- RecoverMyFiles.exe (8.74 MB)
- unins000.exe (694.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2067
of Recover My Files. You can find here a few links to other Recover My Files releases:
...click to view all...
Recover My Files has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Recover My Files:
- C:\Program Files\GetData\Recover My Files v4
- C:\Program Files\GetData\Recover My Files v4\armaccess.dll
- C:\Program Files\GetData\Recover My Files v4\FFF.NFO
- C:\Program Files\GetData\Recover My Files v4\FILE_ID.DIZ
Recover My Files is an application offered by the software company GetData Pty Ltd. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove Recover My Files is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Recover My Files from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Recover My Files or simply click the Search field and type in "Recover My Files". If it is installed on your PC the Recover My Files program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Recover My Files in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Recover My Files, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Recover My Files:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.getdata.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GetData\Recover My Files v4\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Recover My Files.
8. After removing Recover My Files, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Recover My Files that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Recover My Files using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Recover My Files by GetData Pty Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Recover My Files by GetData Pty Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Recover My Files supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 04:32:29.627